Tax Investigation Services and Advice
Admiral Tax are the UK’s leading firm of tax investigation specialists offering a comprehensive range of tax investigation services to UK individuals and businesses.
We provide specialist tax investigation advice and support across a range of disciplines.
Admiral Tax promise to resolve your HMRC tax investigation in the most cost effective and timely manner possible. Putting you, our client first.
We specialise in assisting individuals and businesses:
- Who have received a formal HMRC compliance check notifying them that a tax investigation or check of assessment tax return has commenced
- Who are suspected of serious tax fraud and have received a formal HMRC notice under civil investigation of fraud.
- Who have concerns regarding unpaid taxes or tax evasion.
- Who have operated in the hidden economy and now wish to voluntarily disclose tax irregularities to HMRC.
Tax Investigation Services
Our HMRC investigation services include representation and support in the following areas:
- Personal tax investigations
- Business tax investigations
- HMRC compliance checks
- Check of self assessment tax return
- Voluntary disclosures
- Code of Practice 9
- HMRC Special Investigations
- Civil Investigation of Fraud
- Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Tax investigation support to accountants
- VAT investigations
- Tax credit investigations
Our experience is quite simply unrivalled within the HMRC tax investigation sector.
The Admiral Tax Investigations team is made up of former senior Inland Revenue and Customs and Excise Investigators, who have decades of departmental experience, allied to a proven track record of success within private practice.
This ensures you the very best HMRC tax investigation service available in the UK. Your case will be managed through to settlement by a senior member of our team.
Admiral Tax Investigations do not take your money, simply to pass your investigation on to a less experienced member of staff. You need to be satisfied that the consultant handling your case has the knowledge, ability and tactical awareness to successfully handle your tax investigation through to satisfactory settlement.
Admiral Tax offer our clients a totally comprehensive service, regardless of the complexity or gravity of the tax investigation concerned.
Value for money
We believe in giving value for money and a client service that is second to none. Our fees are extremely competitive and most importantly our fee structure is absolutely open and transparent. No two cases are precisely the same, so our fees are individually tailored according to the client’s specific needs.
Visit our fees page for more information
If you require professional representation or are simply seeking some initial tax investigation advice that you can trust, then please call us for an initial free, no obligation consultation.
You can speak with a former HMRC Inspector of Taxes on 0330 999 5000. Our lines are open 24 hours 7 days.