Our team comprises former Tax Inspectors, who have unrivalled experience in dealing with HMRC investigations on both sides of the fence
Who better to represent you than an adviser who understands fully the mindset and tactical approach of HMRC.
Here are just some of the advantages this experience brings:
- Swift and effective settlement, resulting in lower professional fees
- A sound knowledge of HMRC’s internal systems
- A clear understanding of how the legislation is applied
- How legislation can be interpreted and utilised effectively
- An insight into tactical approach
- Effective communication based upon previous experience
- Negotiation skills ensuring the best financial settlement possible.
Our HMRC investigations services
We assist HMRC investigations of all sizes and levels of complexity. Whether it be:
- an HMRC compliance check focusing on one aspect of your personal affairs.
- a more complex investigation focusing on you or your business or
- a null encompassing the civil investigation of fraud procedures
you can feel secure that our HMRC investigations team have the awareness, tactical ability and negotiation skills to bring your investigation to a speedy, tax efficient resolution.
Why not increase your confidence by asking to see your consultants Curriculum Vitae.
Whether your tax investigation is large or small, you will receive the same excellent standard of service. A tax credit investigation or HMRC compliance check will be handled by a senior member of our team, with the same passion and attention to detail as is the case when we deal with a tax investigation under Code of Practice 9.
Remember time means money
HMRC investigations can easily become protracted if your case is handled poorly. This will result in unnecessary costs, both in professional fees and penalties.
At Admiral Tax we seek fast resolution to all HMRC investigations that we take on, with no compromise on quality.
If you have concerns regarding your UK tax affairs, are considering making a voluntary disclosure or have received a formal letter from HMRC notifying you that a tax investigation has commenced, you should contact Admiral Tax.
Admiral Tax have successfully settled cases in each of the following areas:-
Decisive, positive action is the key to success during HMRC investigations and this can only be achieved with specialist support.
If have any questions regarding HMRC investigations or regarding any of our tax investigation services that we offer, then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our friendly team on 0330 999 5000.